Listen Live

HomeNewsCreston NewsMobile home fire at Beaver Falls

Mobile home fire at Beaver Falls

A mobile home in the Montrose area has been damaged after a fire Wednesday night.

Regional Fire Chief Terry Martin says a dozen crew went to the scene in Beaver Falls just after 11 pm.

The ceiling had caught fire where the woodstove chimney is connected.

One of the two occupants was checked over for smoke inhalation after initially trying to put out the fire with buckets of water.

Crews had the incident under control within half an hour.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading